Serves: Makes 20 Crostinis
Beef & Arugula Crostini
- 8 ounces Seasoned Angus Roast Beef, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 French baguette, sliced about ½-inch thick into 16 slices
- Olive oil
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 16 thin slices of cucumber
- 2 8–ounce logs of sliced, fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup store-bought Italian Dressing
- Heat broiler to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil. Place bread, oil side up, on baking pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 1-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top each toasted slice with arugula leaves, one cucumber slice, one mozzarella slice, one slice folded roast beef, and a cherry tomato half.
- Skewer together with a pick.
- Place on platter and drizzle with Italian dressing just before serving.