Beef & Egg Mini Bagels
- 6 slices Seasoned Angus Roast Beef, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup curly kale leaves, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 6 mini bagels
- ½ cup herbed cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat broiler to medium-high heat.
- Place bagel halves cut side up on a baking pan. Broil for 1-2 minutes until toasted. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter, sauté peppers, and kale for 1-2 minutes until peppers are soft and kale is slightly wilted. Add eggs and lightly scramble.
- Spread each side of the toasted bagel with herbed cream cheese.
- Top with a spoonful of scrambled egg mixture and one-half slice of Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, folded.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking pan and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is just slightly melted.