Serves: Makes 24 Beefy Taters
- 8 slices of Seasoned Angus Roast Beef
- 24 tater tots, frozen
- Barbecue sauce
- Plain or queso cheese sauce, warmed
- Ranch dressing
- Soak 24 wooden toothpicks in water for 10-15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- While toothpicks are soaking, bake tater tots according to package directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Set oven to broil.
- Cut each slice of roast beef lengthwise into 3 strips. Wrap one strip of roast beef around each tater tot and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking pan and place under broiler for 3-5 minutes, turning tater tots halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with barbecue sauce, cheese sauce, and ranch dressing for dipping.