- 2 ounces Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast
- ¼ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese cut in half
- Fresh basil as needed
- ¼ cup creamy balsamic dressing
- On a flat surface, lay out sliced Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast, overlapping 2-3 pieces to make a sturdy base.
- Top with 2 half slices of cheese, tomatoes and fresh basil in the center.
- Drizzle lightly with balsamic dressing.
- Roll from one end to another, creating a roll.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve balsamic dressing on the side if desired.