Greek Roast Beef Salad
- 8 ounces sliced Seasoned Angus Roast Beef
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
Mediterranean Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Whisk together vinegar, lemon, mustard, and salt. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Set aside.
- Place salad ingredients into a large serving bowl and toss. Serve dressing on the side. Pair with a warm pita cut into fourths.