Savory Cranberry and Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sandwich
- 2 ounces Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast
- Whipped herbed cream cheese
- Cranberry onion relish*
- Sprinkle of thyme
*Cranberry Onion Relish
- 12-ounce package of fresh or unthawed frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sweet onion, chopped
- 12-ounce jar of red-currant jelly
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
Relish recipe courtesy of epicurious.com.
- Slice the croissant in half and spread whipped herbed cream cheese on it.
- Layer with Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast, fresh cranberry relish, and a sprinkle of thyme.