Southwest Turkey Burrito Bowl
- 1 pound Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast, thin-sliced ¼-inch julienne
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup sauteed onions
- 1 cup sauteed red peppers
- 1 cup prepared/store-bought Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup shredded jack cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup prepared/store-bought guacamole
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- Place 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add the sliced Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast, onion, peppers and pico de gallo. Cook for approximately 4 minutes until the turkey begins to brown.
- Add the rice and cook for an additional 4 minutes until heated throughout. Evenly portion out into 4 bowls.
- Top each bowl with ¼ cup each of cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and tortilla strips.
- Serve with your favorite salsa or hot sauce for added flavor.