Turkey Cranberry Salad
- 16 ounces Honey Turkey Breast
- 10 ounces of field greens or spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted or candied, if desired
- 1, 4 ounce package of goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup prepared or store-bought whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Divide salad greens evenly among 4 individual salad bowls.
- Fold turkey slices and arrange them in one quadrant of each salad.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly and arrange them in sections of each salad, creating an arranged salad.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Serve dressing with salads.
- Candied pecans can be found at most grocery stores.
- Great use for leftover cranberry sauce.