Turkey Rachel Sandwich
- ½ pound Golden Roasted Seasoned Turkey Breast
- ½ cup coleslaw mix with creamy dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 slices marble rye bread
- 4 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- In a medium bowl lightly dress coleslaw mix with dressing.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread the opposite side of each slice of rye bread with dressing.
- Top a slice of bread, dressing side, with one slice of Swiss cheese. Top with half the turkey and coleslaw, add another piece of cheese and then top with the remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place a heavy skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place the sandwich on the hot pan and cook until the bottom has lightly browned. Carefully turn it over and cook until the other side has lightly browned, the turkey is warmed and the cheese has melted.
*Option to serve this with sauerkraut in place of coleslaw.