- 2 ounces Peppercorn Crusted Angus Beef Pastrami
- Melted mozzarella cheese
- Cherry pepper relish (store bought)
- Garlic aioli*
- Sub roll
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
Aioli recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com.
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Slice sub roll in half.
- Spread garlic aioli on one side of the roll and cherry pepper relish on the other.
- Layer slices of Peppercorn Crusted Angus Beef Pastrami, lettuce, and tomato.
- Top with melted mozzarella cheese and enjoy!