Serves: 3–4, makes about 14 Lollipops
Chicken Taco Lollipops
- 8 slices Golden Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2, 10-inch flour tortillas (for color use sun dried tomato or spinach tortillas)
- 4 ounces Southwest cream cheese
- 1 ounce shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 12–14 paper lollipop sticks (often found at craft stores)
SOUTHWEST CREAM CHEESE INGREDIENTS:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Combine in a small bowl mix until smooth
- Spread tortillas evenly with Southwest cream cheese, sprinkle with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato leaving a 1-inch space open to secure roll up.
- Top each tortilla with 4 slices of oven roasted chicken slices.
- Roll tortilla up tightly around filling towards the open end with just cream cheese.
- Place seam side down and cut using a serrated knife into 1-inch thick pieces discarding the ends.
- Place a paper stick to secure the seam and serve as healthy lunch lollipops.