Game Day Chicken Nachos
- 8 ounces Golden Roasted Chicken Breast, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 12 ounces of tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed/drained
- ½ cup canned corn, drained
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1-2 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- On a baking sheet pan or oven-safe platter, arrange chips in a single layer.
- Sprinkle chips with cheese and top with black beans and corn.
- Arrange chicken strips evenly and sprinkle with chopped red onion and jalapeno slices.
- Bake for 5–6 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with diced tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.