Serves: Makes 4 Crunchwraps
- 16 slices Golden Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4, 12-inch plain or flavored flour tortillas
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- Lay one tortilla on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut a slit from the bottom edge of tortilla to the center.
- Imagine tortilla is divided into four quadrants. Layer 4 slices of chicken in lower left quadrant.
- Spread 2 tablespoons hummus onto upper left quadrant and top with ¼ cup spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped sundried tomatoes and 1 tablespoon chopped olives onto upper right quadrant.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Feta cheese onto lower right quadrant.
- Starting with the chicken quadrant, fold up to lay on top of hummus/spinach quadrant.
- Fold first two quadrants over to lay on top of sundried tomato/olive quadrant.
- Fold first three quadrants down to lay on top of Feta cheese quadrant. Press down lightly.
- Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas and fillings.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place crunch wrap in pan and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat cooking procedure with remaining crunchwraps and butter. Serve hot.