Honey Ham Pasta Salad
- 12 slices of Honey Ham
- 1, 16-ounce box of fusilli or rotini (gluten-free if desired)
- ½ of a 12-ounce jar of roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 1, 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, red and/or yellow, halved
- ½ cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- ¾ cup Italian dressing
- Lettuce leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the ham slices on parchment paper so that they don’t overlap, curling the edges and folding like a nest.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges brown and they start to crisp. Place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Place pasta in a large bowl. Stir in the next 6 ingredients and toss lightly to combine.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut ham crisps into thin pieces. Stir half of the ham pieces into the pasta salad.
- Place pasta in a serving bowl and garnish with remaining ham crisp pieces.
- Pasta salad can be made ahead of time. Garnish just before serving
- To serve as individual servings, line salad plates with lettuce leaves; spoon pasta salad onto lettuce and garnish with remaining crispy ham pieces.