Jalapeño Popper Chicken Torta
- 12 ounces of sliced Golden Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 bolillo rolls
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup jalapeño pepper jelly or jam (or an equivalent hot pepper jelly or jam)
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup crispy jalapeños
- 4 tablespoons of chipotle mayo
- Cut rolls in half, leaving it together with a hinge. Spread ¼ cup of whipped cream cheese on the bottom of the roll. Top cream cheese with 2 tablespoons of jalapeño pepper jelly/jam on each.
- Place 3 ounces of Golden Roasted Chicken Breast over the jelly, then top with pepper jack cheese.
- Place ¼ cup of pickled jalapeños over the top of cheese then ¼ cup of crispy jalapeños. Spread 1 tablespoon of chipotle mayo on the top bun then close the sandwich.
- Place in a to-go container.
Tip: This sandwich is best if heated and toasted but is not necessary. If so, preheat the oven to 350°F, place on a sheet pan or cookie sheet and heat in the oven until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, approximately 5 minutes. Once heated, serve with your favorite side dish.