Cheesy Chicken & Ham Croissants
- 8 slices Golden Roasted Chicken, cut in half
- 8 slices Honey Ham, cut in half
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
- 4 slices American cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan unroll crescent dough and separate it into 8 triangles.
- Layer 2 half slices of chicken and 2 half slices of ham over the dough.
- Lay one half of the slice of cheese towards the bottom wider edge of the dough and roll the dough towards the point.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes till lightly golden. Serve warm with dipping sauce, berries, and pea pods for a complete meal.