Ham and Egg Cups
- 12 slices Virginia Brand Ham
- 8 large whole eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup red pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a muffin pan.
- Place slices of ham in 12 standard-size muffin cups pushing the ham to the side and bottom of the cups.
- In a small to medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the 12 cups, pouring over the ham filling cups about ¾ of the way full.
- Sprinkle the top with red pepper, cheese, and chives.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until the top is set and springs back when touched.
- Remove from the pan by running a butter knife around the edges and serve. Can be served warm, or at room temperature.
Serves: Makes 24 Beefy Taters
- 8 slices of Seasoned Angus Roast Beef
- 24 tater tots, frozen
- Barbecue sauce
- Plain or queso cheese sauce, warmed
- Ranch dressing
- Soak 24 wooden toothpicks in water for 10-15 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- While toothpicks are soaking, bake tater tots according to package directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Set oven to broil.
- Cut each slice of roast beef lengthwise into 3 strips. Wrap one strip of roast beef around each tater tot and secure with toothpick.
- Place on baking pan and place under broiler for 3-5 minutes, turning tater tots halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with barbecue sauce, cheese sauce, and ranch dressing for dipping.
Ham Broc & Cheese
- 8 ounces of Virginia Brand Ham, cut into squares
- 1 16 ounce package of elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 16 ounce package of processed cheddar cheese block, cubed
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pot over medium low heat, combine milk and cheese cubes.
- Stir slowly to melt cheese and combine.
- Once sauce is smooth, add cooked pasta, steamed broccoli and ham.
- Stir over low heat until warmed through, season with salt and pepper as desired.
Serves: 3–4, makes about 14 Lollipops
Chicken Taco Lollipops
- 8 slices Golden Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2, 10-inch flour tortillas (for color use sun dried tomato or spinach tortillas)
- 4 ounces Southwest cream cheese
- 1 ounce shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 12–14 paper lollipop sticks (often found at craft stores)
SOUTHWEST CREAM CHEESE INGREDIENTS:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Combine in a small bowl mix until smooth
- Spread tortillas evenly with Southwest cream cheese, sprinkle with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato leaving a 1-inch space open to secure roll up.
- Top each tortilla with 4 slices of oven roasted chicken slices.
- Roll tortilla up tightly around filling towards the open end with just cream cheese.
- Place seam side down and cut using a serrated knife into 1-inch thick pieces discarding the ends.
- Place a paper stick to secure the seam and serve as healthy lunch lollipops.
Serves: Makes 12 sliders
Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 1 16 ounce package Honey Ham
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 12 ounce package mini sweet butter buns
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Raspberry jam for serving if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter with Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and mustard until thoroughly melted and combined; Stir in poppy seeds. Set aside.
- Slice the entire package of rolls in half horizontally, keeping all of the bottom and top halves intact.
- Place bottom half of rolls into a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Layer sliced ham on bottom buns. Arrange cheese slices evenly over ham.
- Place roll tops on top of cheese. Brush melted butter mixture evenly over all. Cover pan with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F. covered, for 10 minutes; remove foil and bake 5-10 minutes longer, until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with warmed raspberry jam for dipping, if desired.
Tip: Sandwiches can be made the day before, covered and refrigerated until ready to bake. Add an additional 5 minutes of baking time while covered.
Cheesy Chicken & Ham Croissants
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a parchment lined sheet pan unroll crescent dough and separate it into 8 triangles.
- Layer 2 half slices of chicken and 2 half slices of ham over the dough.
- Lay one half of the slice of cheese towards the bottom wider edge of the dough and roll the dough towards the point.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes till lightly golden. Serve warm with dipping sauce, berries, and pea pods for a complete meal.
Turkey Apple Smiles
- 5 slices Honey Turkey Breast, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium honey crisp apple
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
HONEY YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE INGREDIENTS::
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- On a cutting board, cut apple in half from the stem down. Lay each half-cut side down. Slice each half into 6-8 thin half-moons depending on how big the apple is. Cut the core out of each slice.
- Layer apple slice with slice of cheddar, slice smoked turkey, and top with additional apple slice. Repeating with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with optional honey yogurt dipping sauce.
HONEY YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS:
- In a small bowl combine yogurt with honey, stir to combine.
Pepperoni Pizza Focaccia
- 2 ounces Uncured Pepperoni Salami
- Thick-sliced Focaccia bread
- Marinara sauce
- Sliced Mozzarella cheese
- Banana peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Meanwhile, top each Focaccia bread slice with marinara sauce, sliced mozzarella cheese, and banana peppers.
- Top each prepared slice with Uncured Pepperoni Salami.
- Heat in the oven until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Uncured Genoa Salami
- 1 tube of thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Olive oil, as needed
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. If you have a pizza stone, place it into the oven at this time.
- On a clean work surface, roll out thin-crust pizza dough as much as it will stretch. Spread pizza sauce almost to the edges, leaving about a ½-inch border.
- Spread the cheese over the top of the sauce then top with salami.
- Then roll the pizza dough creating a pinwheel. Make sure to crimp the ends so the cheese doesn’t melt out and cut slits in the top to allow the steam to escape. Brush with the egg wash.
- Place in the oven on a pan or heated pizza stone. Cook for 12-15 minutes until the crust becomes golden brown in color and crispy.
- Once cooked, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve with warm pizza sauce.